I recently replaced my logo/header. I felt like a change from a horizontal logo to a vertical logo. The new logo utilizes a pic of myself that my husband took earlier this year. I used my black sweater in the pic to transition to the black backdrop for my name in blood-red, Magic School (Harry Potter type) font.
The previous posterized, black-and-white image of myself was somewhat dated and made my website look a bit goth. I have to admit though that I was a bit vampire-inspired because of the horror films/shows I watched while designing my website, hehehe.
The new logo is fixed and anchored from the top left of each page. I purposely made it longer than normal to accommodate larger, widescreen consoles. This way, the logo doesn't appear as a truncated rectangle at the bottom and should run the entire length of the monitor.
The previous posterized, black-and-white image of myself was somewhat dated and made my website look a bit goth. I have to admit though that I was a bit vampire-inspired because of the horror films/shows I watched while designing my website, hehehe.
The new logo is fixed and anchored from the top left of each page. I purposely made it longer than normal to accommodate larger, widescreen consoles. This way, the logo doesn't appear as a truncated rectangle at the bottom and should run the entire length of the monitor.
Comments