When I originally built this website, I hand-coded everything. At the time, it was easier to create a dropdown menu of my pages, while I was still storyboarding and making multiple edits.
Later, I made minor enhancements and checked my work in Dreamweaver MX. However, I decided to stay with the menu instead of a nav bar. I am not opposed to using one, as I have created them for other websites. I am just happy for now with the simplicity of my website. Perhaps I will change to custom mouseover buttons in the future...
Later, I made minor enhancements and checked my work in Dreamweaver MX. However, I decided to stay with the menu instead of a nav bar. I am not opposed to using one, as I have created them for other websites. I am just happy for now with the simplicity of my website. Perhaps I will change to custom mouseover buttons in the future...
Comments