Skip to main content

New blog

I have recently made changes to my website, including a revised index page, 2 new YTB pages, revised friends' pics pages, and this new blog.

The revised index page announces my new position of independent marketing representative for YTB International.

The 1st YTB page has a quick synopsis of the 2 opportunities offered by the YTB companies. The 2nd YTB page lists factors to consider in the form of a summarized breakdown. Both pages, and also the index page, contain links to my official YTB website, where the company presentation can be viewed.

I rearranged my friends' pics in semi-reverse chronological order. I also added a few new pics.

I have taken down the initial personal post from this new blog and might repost it in my MySpace miscellaneous/general blog. I decided to keep this blog more website-related and such.

Welcome, and thanks for dropping by my new blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog