Like a lot of people, I have multiple e-mail addresses. There are different reasons for this, which have evolved, as my uses for them have. I will list my current rationale, lol. Please note I am not spelling out my e-mail addresses to avoid being spammed.
1. The e-mail address associated with this website is for web design purposes.
2. The e-mail address associated with my YTB website is for YTB business purposes.
Both domains in these e-mail addresses point to this website. These e-mail addresses give me an idea of how someone may have heard of me or whatever.
3. My primary e-mail address is for personal and general use. If you're not sure which e-mail address to e-mail me at, please use this one.
There is no need to e-mail me at more than 1 e-mail address. Rest assured that I will receive your message from any of the above accounts and get back to you.
I have narrowed down my e-mail addresses to mainly these 3 (not counting my work one, which I will not include here). Please delete any others you may have for me. Thanks to those who put up with my e-mail account changes over the years.
1. The e-mail address associated with this website is for web design purposes.
2. The e-mail address associated with my YTB website is for YTB business purposes.
Both domains in these e-mail addresses point to this website. These e-mail addresses give me an idea of how someone may have heard of me or whatever.
3. My primary e-mail address is for personal and general use. If you're not sure which e-mail address to e-mail me at, please use this one.
There is no need to e-mail me at more than 1 e-mail address. Rest assured that I will receive your message from any of the above accounts and get back to you.
I have narrowed down my e-mail addresses to mainly these 3 (not counting my work one, which I will not include here). Please delete any others you may have for me. Thanks to those who put up with my e-mail account changes over the years.
Comments