My use of the name 'Dream' was inspired by a club in Washington, DC, whose name was later changed to 'Love'.
I use this word to mean anything that I come up with and also to connotate hopes and aspirations in life.
'Dream' is in the 1st domain name of my website - www.crisdream.com.
'Dream' is in the title and URL of my Blogger photoblog - dream in digital. This was originally my very 1st blog years ago. However, I have since changed the content.
'Dream' is also in the URL of my YTB website.
'Dream' is in a Walt Disney quote on my index page.
This word will always hold special meaning for me. However, for practical purposes, I took out a 2nd domain name for my website - www.cristelacp.com. It matches my primary e-mail address and is more me.
I use this word to mean anything that I come up with and also to connotate hopes and aspirations in life.
'Dream' is in the 1st domain name of my website - www.crisdream.com.
'Dream' is in the title and URL of my Blogger photoblog - dream in digital. This was originally my very 1st blog years ago. However, I have since changed the content.
'Dream' is also in the URL of my YTB website.
'Dream' is in a Walt Disney quote on my index page.
This word will always hold special meaning for me. However, for practical purposes, I took out a 2nd domain name for my website - www.cristelacp.com. It matches my primary e-mail address and is more me.
Comments