I don't go out as much as I used to. Don't get me wrong, I still like to hang out once in a while. But I'm not pressed. And I don't mind being home with my snuggly doggy.
I think I got burnt out early 'cause I started clubbing when I was 16. Wish the hubs would party less. He's still going strong, hehe. He calls me anti-social. I say I simply prefer the company of people I already know. It seems like an effort to make small talk with strangers sometimes, no?
Anyway, I went out with John and a couple girlfriends, Heidi and Deb, on Friday night. We had dinner at Hacienda in Mishawaka and then off to karaoke at Center Street Pub. It's not my fave venue, but I do like singing karaoke, a Philippine pastime, hehe. After that, we checked out a local band at Riverside Tavern.
It was fun, except for the drizzly rain. I know I've mellowed out from my techno/dance days. But I'm not a total hermit crab, hehehe.
I think I got burnt out early 'cause I started clubbing when I was 16. Wish the hubs would party less. He's still going strong, hehe. He calls me anti-social. I say I simply prefer the company of people I already know. It seems like an effort to make small talk with strangers sometimes, no?
Anyway, I went out with John and a couple girlfriends, Heidi and Deb, on Friday night. We had dinner at Hacienda in Mishawaka and then off to karaoke at Center Street Pub. It's not my fave venue, but I do like singing karaoke, a Philippine pastime, hehe. After that, we checked out a local band at Riverside Tavern.
It was fun, except for the drizzly rain. I know I've mellowed out from my techno/dance days. But I'm not a total hermit crab, hehehe.
Comments