I'm an American Filipina. I'm the 2nd of 3 girls. I'm married to a US Marine. I'm a doggy mommy. I love my family!
I've lived on both east and west coasts of the US and now find myself back in the midwest, not far from where I was born. I've sort of come full circle I guess.
I work in the aerospace industry in document control, supporting configuration management.
I've dabbled in web design here and there. I like to hand code in HTML. My fave software is Photoshop!
I don't care for drama, especially in the workplace. But unfortunately, it finds me sometimes. *sigh*
I enjoy indoor rowing. It's a total body workout in half the time as using the treadmill, which works great for my schedule.
I like to travel and experience various places and cultures. However, lack of funds and minimal paid time off are realistic obstacles, lol.
I love taking pictures!
More sharing later.
I've lived on both east and west coasts of the US and now find myself back in the midwest, not far from where I was born. I've sort of come full circle I guess.
I work in the aerospace industry in document control, supporting configuration management.
I've dabbled in web design here and there. I like to hand code in HTML. My fave software is Photoshop!
I don't care for drama, especially in the workplace. But unfortunately, it finds me sometimes. *sigh*
I enjoy indoor rowing. It's a total body workout in half the time as using the treadmill, which works great for my schedule.
I like to travel and experience various places and cultures. However, lack of funds and minimal paid time off are realistic obstacles, lol.
I love taking pictures!
More sharing later.
Comments