I went to 2 Halloween bashes this year. On Friday, I dressed up as a scrub nurse. John made his costume, as he normally does. He dressed as the Joker nurse from The Dark Knight. Our friend David also wore scrubs. We went to the 95.3 WAOR FM Halloween Howl 5. And John won in the category of scariest costume!



On Saturday, I dressed up as a witch in my fave Halloween outfit that I've had for a few years. John wore his Joker nurse costume again. He made his makeup more sinister this time. We went to Club Landing.
We had a great time overall. Congratulations to John!
On Saturday, I dressed up as a witch in my fave Halloween outfit that I've had for a few years. John wore his Joker nurse costume again. He made his makeup more sinister this time. We went to Club Landing.
We had a great time overall. Congratulations to John!
Comments