On Saturday, John and I attended the 234th Marine Corps Birthday Ball at the Century Center. We were joined by our friends, David, Deb, Heidi, Paige, Eva, the Judge, Dave, and Samiko.
Some minor drama ensued regarding table seating and stuff, which I admit I was a part of. Unfortunately, my mood was already dampened before the ball by the discovery that my new camera had broken! And I couldn't find my old one.
Anyway, John did a great job coordinating the event. The ceremony went well. The presentation was nice. The food was good. And the venue was lovely.
We enjoyed the after-party at Fiddler's Hearth and Club Noma.
Belated happy birthday, Marines!
Some minor drama ensued regarding table seating and stuff, which I admit I was a part of. Unfortunately, my mood was already dampened before the ball by the discovery that my new camera had broken! And I couldn't find my old one.
Anyway, John did a great job coordinating the event. The ceremony went well. The presentation was nice. The food was good. And the venue was lovely.
We enjoyed the after-party at Fiddler's Hearth and Club Noma.
Belated happy birthday, Marines!
Comments